Buildings in Aerofly FS Global

• I’ve watched youtube videos of people flying in Aerofly FS Global. The scenery always looks amazing and there are 3D buildings. My graphics are at 100%, frame rate not limited. Buildings aren’t shown like they are in youtube videos. In big major cities, I only see around 2-3 buildings and then the rest is very high detail satelitte imagery, but that’s it.

I have an iPad Pro 2018 11 inch running this game with around 10 GB free storage. Does anyone know what this issue is about?

;(

• I’ve watched youtube videos of people flying in Aerofly FS Global. The scenery always looks amazing and there are 3D buildings. My graphics are at 100%, frame rate not limited. Buildings aren’t shown like they are in youtube videos. In big major cities, I only see around 2-3 buildings and then the rest is very high detail satelitte imagery, but that’s it.

I have an iPad Pro 2018 11 inch running this game with around 10 GB free storage. Does anyone know what this issue is about?

How many gigabytes of ram do you have? I've noticed that androids have more buildings compared to iphones/apple devices