Motion Platform Support?

• Any information regarding when or if this functionality is going to be implemented?

Kind of assuming it is not, can anyone bring some light as to why something as important as this might be not only delyaed, but never implemented ¿?

Really sad to miss this title due to this decision

• Sorry but I think only an infinitesimal number of users would actually own a motion platform that they use for games, so why in the world would any company devote much time to developing an interface for it?

so why in the world would any company devote much time to developing an interface for it?

Because I own a motion platform. :love:

There are very good reasons why this technology should be implemented and improved:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello everyone. I'm currently looking into the topic of Motion Platform Support. I've just started reading up on it here at AeroFly. Perhaps someone can point me in the direction of where I can access the data for AeroFly. I am a developer of a Do-It-Yourself Motion Controller for AASD Servo Motors. Maybe someone can help me out. Thank you.

Here is a link to my software for my hardware, and I would like to know if there is an API interface or udp or shared memory. Thank you for your insights.

GitHub - motion4sim/AASD15A-Servo-Controller-for-Motion-Simrigs: AASD15A Servo Motor Controller for Sim Rigs
    AASD15A Servo Motor Controller for Sim Rigs. Contribute to motion4sim/AASD15A-Servo-Controller-for-Motion-Simrigs development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

and here my youtube channel where you can see my software and hardware in action , i would like to include Aerofly into my motion system?

Motion4Sim
    Creative Constructing
    www.youtube.com
  • motion4sim

Perhaps someone can point me in the direction of where I can access the data for AeroFly.

There is a external dll link mentioned from Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Markus R.
    April 25, 2024 at 7:50 PM