High Thrust Issue

• Hello everyone,

First of all even though I've been using FS4 for a long time, I'm new in the forums.

Some of the planes in FS4 seem to have too much thrust, and they take off in a very short time. Therefore, I examined many files such as TMC and TMD to reduce engine powers, but I could not find where I needed to make changes (I can adjust settings such as sound, fuel and weight).

I would be glad if you could help me with this.

Enjoy your flights

• The thrust is correct but the mass is currently below the maximum landing mass. So it's much lighter than a typical takeoff in the real world, hence the increased acceleration (f=m*a). You can increase the mass in the TMD file but of course this will increase the mass beyond the maximum landing mass which will make the landing distance longer than in reality. That is why we kept the mass below max landing weight so that it's realistic for takeoff (very little payload) and landing (realistic),

Regards,

Jan

• The thrust is correct but the mass is currently below the maximum landing mass. So it's much lighter than a typical takeoff in the real world, hence the increased acceleration (f=m*a). You can increase the mass in the TMD file but of course this will increase the mass beyond the maximum landing mass which will make the landing distance longer than in reality. That is why we kept the mass below max landing weight so that it's realistic for takeoff (very little payload) and landing (realistic),

Thanks for the answer. Yes that is the another option but sometimes results angle of attack problem while landing. I will try again.