Airbus autobrake disengages

• On the Airbus a320 and A321 everytime you select autobrake low or medium and you touch down on the ground and activate reverse thrust it automatically disarm the autobrakes

But if you touch down and let the plane roll for a few seconds it activates the autobrakes and then you can activate the reverse thrust

As you can see in the video they activate reverse thrust before the autobrake and it doesn't disarmed like in the sim

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you pull the slider aft you also apply manual brakes which disables auto-brakes just like in the real aircraft. Slide the throttle slider down only a very small amount to keep auto-brakes enabled and still use reverse thrust.

Honestly that could have been fixed very easily if it was combined in the rudder like how it is in real and in another mobile sim, I don’t get why y’all haven’t done it yet it makes life so much easier. And just leave the left slider for the throttle and reverse thrust. It can’t be that hard

• If you pull the slider aft you also apply manual brakes which disables auto-brakes just like in the real aircraft. Slide the throttle slider down only a very small amount to keep auto-brakes enabled and still use reverse thrust.

That also doesn't work when I activate the reverse thrust it jumps to around 23precent of brake and then the autobrakes automatically disarm I have to wait until the autobrakes have engaged and then I can activate the reverse thrust

• On the Airbus a320 and A321 everytime you select autobrake low or medium and you touch down on the ground and activate reverse thrust it automatically disarm the autobrakes

But if you touch down and let the plane roll for a few seconds it activates the autobrakes and then you can activate the reverse thrust

As you can see in the video they activate reverse thrust before the autobrake and it doesn't disarmed like in the sim

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah, I had a similar thread)

• That also doesn't work when I activate the reverse thrust it jumps to around 23precent of brake and then the autobrakes automatically disarm I have to wait until the autobrakes have engaged and then I can activate the reverse thrust

What I figured is that you need to do it at 5-10% first, then once it engages do any value up to 50%

• Honestly that could have been fixed very easily if it was combined in the rudder like how it is in real and in another mobile sim,

How will combining both the rudder brakes work with a button UI tho?

Ik sims like x plane mobile have the brakes separated as one button (which I prefer to be honest), but im not aware about mixing the two as one input.

• What I figured is that you need to do it at 5-10% first, then once it engages do any value up to 50%

Yea but the problem is when I try to pull the slider down it sometimes automatically moves to around 23% and then the autobrakes disconnects I did some testing it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't but it could also be just me pulling the slider down to fast

• Yea but the problem is when I try to pull the slider down it sometimes automatically moves to around 23% and then the autobrakes disconnects I did some testing it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't but it could also be just me pulling the slider down to fast

How wide is the device you're using (shorter side)? And do you use analog control or tilt?

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) June 10, 2024 at 7:21 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Airbus autobrake bug” to “Airbus autobrake disengages”.