AeroflyFS Is it the best flight simulator on the mobile end?

• I tried all the Sims, including every desktop flight simulator too, and from my experience and opinion aerofly is definitely the most realistic mobile simulator. The most important aspect of any flightsim is the realism and study level of the aircrafts, and that's where aerofly takes a clear lead.

• Hello, I'm struggling with a question: in general, is AeroflyFS Global the best flight simulator on the mobile end? What are its significant advantages over other flight simulators?

For example: Rfs is more like a "fun" simulator, it has cool features like ATC,failures,etc. Ofc it isn't bad but it isn't as realistic. I didn't play if long enough to list it's advantages,but it's pretty realistic and I think the flight planning is kinda bad. Aerofly is the most realistic of them all (Rfs and if don't have interactive cockpits).It also has the best scenery and in general, the best graphics

Ofc it doesn't have as many features as the other Sims have, cuz I think ipacs is just a small team under 10 persons (correct me if I'm wrong). Aerofly is also quality over quantity and it is pretty cheap.

• 'Realistic' is a difficult judgement, we have a spectrum of contributors ranging from pilots with many years of experience to very welcome school-goers with enthusiasm but who have yet to get 'hands on' in real life. Offering a non expert opinion based on wide reading and informed observation is superior to one only founded on comparisons with other PC or mobile flight sims, their realism is usually minimal and Aerofly not being like them is truely a great service to us.

I haven't invested in the latest from MS and X-plane, other mobile sims do not deserve a mention. I was disillusioned to find that X-plane's claimed Blade Element Theory superiority was just hot air although their mobile helicopter was excellent. Original Mobile FS from eleven years ago felt good, more or less uniquely it got speed, power and (big, comprehensive) 'trim' about right. Without that the rest are 3-D car games.

• New
    • Official Post

To be fair against our competitors here, we would appreciate if we don't discuss the pros/cons of each software in our forum here.

We think each software has it's unique selling points, that will suit the expectations of the user who purchased it. We think the Flight Simulator market doesn't really offer the one and only solution for all users.

• To be fair against our competitors here, we would appreciate if we don't discuss the pros/cons of each software in our forum here.

We think each software has it's unique selling points, that will suit the expectations of the user who purchased it. We think the Flight Simulator market doesn't really offer the one and only solution for all users.

Overall, I now consider the AeroflyFS to be the best flight simulator for desktop and mobile.But it would be nice if the officials could improve the weather and ground service!