• Support changes/updates this thread. 8

1. Move rudder control right (5) 63%
    2. Add Aerodrome Elevation to panel & chart (2) 25%
    3. Add Compass Rose/360* to Chart (0) 0%
    4. Call up option on Achievements (0) 0%
    5. Interface Achievements w/Game Center (1) 13%

Just flew a sortie in the New Baron and like the new Autopilot setup, simple and intuitive. Would suggest a hard look at color choice for numeric input. These old eyes can't read setting without low light and a squint. Improved Control panel set up for flap settings, profile Et.Al. A,OK. Moving the Rudder control to the right side of the screen suggested. Combining Rudder & Throttle for left hand operation on approach corrections or cross wind operation increases work load & is tricky. A further improvement for future changes is in the area of Nav. Suggest the following additions to the "Chart" panel. 1) a Compass Rose w/Cardinals or a 360* Radial (Dead reckoning on the long hauls is tedious, multiple corrections required) 2) Add Aerodrome Elevation to both the control panel display and the Chart Legend. Finally the "Achievement" drop down is a good fix, it still does not interface with Apples IPad Game Center, it does the job, but an on demand call up would be an improvement. With 400+ hours on Infinite Flight I'm beginning to Favor Aero. I joined for the Aerobatic tail draggers & gliders which are the Bomb. As they say in Naval Aviation circles Bravo Zulu (Well Done) Aero Team, see my Review @ at the App Store. V/R Max Mustang Sends

• I love the game but have recently been put off by the rudder being moved tot the left hand side. I play aerofly and infinite flight alot and so I am now use to the rudder control being on the right. This means that I find it awkward to use aerofly pot update.

Another feature I would like to see is another slider next to throttle which would be mixture in the fixed prop aircraft and prop pitch in the aircraft with constant speed props.

Please please please move the rudder back to the right!

• Another issue that have found is the fact that you can only use the autopilot when the flight information bar is present. I always keep the flight info bar turned off as I like to use the Instruments, this now means that I cannot use the autopilot.

Is there anyway for me to revert to the earlier version as it much better suited how I use the sim.

• Thank you for all the input. Presenting a good user interface and keep it simple at the same time is a difficult task. Its hard to make everybody happy.

Anyway, in the next update we will put the rudder control back to the right, it does make more sense.

For us, the flight info is the main control area, so we like to put in as much information as possible without cluttering the other areas of the screen. For beginners it might be more difficult, but when you get used to it, its a very 'quick' tool. However this means, if you hide the flight information, you cannot control the auto pilot. Any suggestions on what we should do if people choose the hide flight information?

• Thank you for all the input. Presenting a good user interface and keep it simple at the same time is a difficult task. Its hard to make everybody happy.

Anyway, in the next update we will put the rudder control back to the right, it does make more sense.

For us, the flight info is the main control area, so we like to put in as much information as possible without cluttering the other areas of the screen. For beginners it might be more difficult, but when you get used to it, its a very 'quick' tool. However this means, if you hide the flight information, you cannot control the auto pilot. Any suggestions on what we should do if people choose the hide flight information?

. Suggest main control issue be addressed to 4535jacks! I like the revision as issued. maxmustand sends

. Suggest main control issue be addressed to 4535jacks! I like the revision as issued. maxmustand sends

• That's a difficult one. How about getting rid of the show/hide flight info option and instead have an option for 'realistic'. By choosing this option it will remove the flight info bar and will only allow you to use autopilot on the aircraft that are equip with autopilot in real life. There would be a single button called 'P' for panel (either under the view buttons or under the gear button) and once pressed this would bring up the same menu that comes up when you press the artificial horizon. The only difference is that it would not have the flight info bar above it. The menu would also have a button in the middle/at the end that actually switches the autopilot on and off as this allows you to set the values prior to it being activated. The user would press the buttons to increase and decrease the setting which they would view on the instrument panel (like in the A320 and Learjet). This would mean adding the autopilot settings into the instrument panel in the king air and possibly the baron (still the best aircraft in the game!).

You could take this a bit further and instead of having buttons in the autopilot menu, have turning knobs (like in x-plane) that when turned increases or decreases the settings on the instrument panel and the faster you turn it, the quicker the figures change.

I think this would be fantastic and more realistic as the wright flyer never had autopilot in real life! This concept is also somewhat future proof because the autopilot menu does take up the whole width of the screen which means other menus can be added in the future that neatly fit next to the autopilot menu/panel such as a nav/vor panel, altimeter setting that adjusts the altimeter to give height above airport(you could list the QFE settings in the chart section next to airfeild altitude and switch back to 1013 when flying cross country) and a radio/transponder panel or menu that will allow you to change frequencies during multiplayer games and change Squark codes.

Anyway that is food for thought. Thanks again for all of your hardwork with the lastest update

• If there is any way possible, I would LOVE to revert to ipad version 1.0.7. I preferred rudder on right, controls that can be hidden permanently, and autopilot functionality without the huge and annoying info bar. Before I could fly a glider and realistically pan to take in uninterrupted scenic views; now when I try look around large icons pop up all over thr screen, spoiling the effect of realism.

For future updates, I would like 1) instant replay 2) glider launch / tow as well.

Please let me know if there is any possibility to downgrade.

Thanks!

• If Apple approves our app next week we will have an update ready before christmas this year. In this version we moved the rudder back to the right.
    We are thinking about a more configurable screen where the user can move the controls to the locations he likes. But we are not sure yet, on how to do this.
    As complexity increases it gets more and more difficult to please everybody with respect to the user interface.

• I would really appreciate the ability to customize or completely remove on screen icons. Moving the rudder control back to the right would also be very much appreciated. I actually would be willing to pay extra to have the same features as V 1.0.7. Is there any way older versions can be provided as a download from the Aerofly website? Of course not everyone will be pleased with everything, but I would assume most users preferred the interface in 1.0.7 based on other comments I have read.

Thanks for listening!

• Thanks for the update. I personally prefer to have the flaps and gear buttons on the left so I can maintain rudder control. This matches real life where you would have to take your hand off of the throttle to operate the landing gear or flaps. I would love to see more aircarft controls such as mixture and prop sliders, engine on and off, carb heat, altimeter pressure setting, parking brake etc.

Looking forward to the next update!

Edited once, last by 4535jacks (December 15, 2013 at 10:54 AM).