What is your favourite aircraft in Aerofly FS?

• Which is your favourite type of aircraft in Aerofly FS? 40

1. Airliner (8) 20%
    2. Twin Turboprop (2) 5%
    3. Private Jet (0) 0%
    4. Jet/Military trainer (5) 13%
    5. Single engine piston tourer/trainer (6) 15%
    6. Twin engine piston (3) 8%
    7. Glider (5) 13%
    8. Aerobatic (6) 15%
    9. Classic/Vintage Warbird (5) 13%

I thought it would interesting to which type of aircraft people prefer to fly in the game. Hopefully this poll will help the developers to see what types are aircraft are preferred and possibly add some similar types later. It would also be interesting for people to list any other types of aircraft they would like to see introduced for example I would like to see a single engine turbo prop such as a Cessna Grand Caravan or a Pilatus PC-6/PC-12 or a Piper Mirage. I would also like to see more vintage tail draggers such as a piper cub, a chipmunk or a Boeing Stearman.

• My favourites at present time are C172 and MB339, then the Camel

A Spitfire or a FW190 or Bf109 or Zero would be simply GREAT for this kind of sim!
    I don't like the Corsair very much, still I'm going to try it one day

Also: a Piper Cub and/or a classic biplane (e.g. Waco) would be great addons IMHO

• My favourite is the baron followed by the king air and MB339 and then probably the Robin. I also would love to see a piper cub in the game and an AN-2 with its leading edge slats and 35kt stall speed. A diamond DA-42 would also be a nice addition.

I think the current selection of aircraft is great and would much happier parting with my money for new features such as weather, failures, radio nav or interactive ATC. Also I can't wait for the rudder to be moved back to the right! Another mod that I would love to see for the ipad version is a second slider that would be mixture or prop depending on what aircraft you were flying. This would add some realism and difficulty.

• Another great flight sim for ios is infinite flight, which although doesn't have quite as incredible graphics as aerofly fs, does have a wider selection of airliners to choose from. (Although it lacks gliders, vintage planes and biplanes). I think aerofly should add more airliners, private jets, and touring planes to download free or purchase.