I need help with my Phoenix USB cord

• Since it seems the staff at Ikarus want to remain silent, I am looking to the community for help.
    According to their RC 7 features page, the program is supposed to work with the P h o e n i x RC USB cable and is really the only reason I chose to buy the download version. So far it has failed to recognize the cable or the cable in combination with one of my transmitters. I have tried my Spektrum DX6i and DX8 as well as my Turnigy 9XR. Does anyone know how to get it to recognize it? :mad::confused:

I have Windows 7 64-bit SP1, I have tried moving the cable to different USB ports and I have tested that the cable does work on these port by using them in P h o e n i x RC

• Seanjuan,

we feel sorry about the mistake at the website. The informations about compatible interfaces and commander are updated. Please see at the IKARUS website and please take in touch with IKARUS to handle your hardware compatibility.

Best regards
    IKARUS

• Seanjuan,

we feel sorry about the mistake at the website. The informations about compatible interfaces and commander are updated. Please see at the IKARUS website and please take in touch with IKARUS to handle your hardware compatibility.

Best regards
    IKARUS

I am happy to see that you updated the misleading information, so that others will not be mislead like I was. I have attempted to contact IKARUS twice, before posting here, at http://www.ikarus.net/support-kontakt/?lang=en but so far I have not gotten a response.
    Since you seem to be the only representative who has taken the time to communicate with me about this problem, I thank you but I still have a problem and I would like it resolved in an amicable manor. I would normally do this privately but it seems that the only way I can talk to you is via a public forum.

I purchased the program, in good faith, after reading that it would work with the Phoenix cable, knowing that in the past the cable wouldn't work with other simulators. I assumed you discovered a way to make it work, since it was a known issue in the hobby community, which your company is highly involved in.
    So where does this leave me? I purchased your program because I was excited that I wouldn't need to buy a different cable and now it seems that I was mislead and either I have to buy an additional cable, which of course you sell for $35, or be face with the fact that I just wasted $139 for software I cannot use.
    Is IKARUS willing to take care of this mistake? Will you send me a cable so I can use the simulator the way it was intended?

-Sean

• I'm feeling a big discount coming on, or at least the offer of a free hardware controller. Something tells me this won't happen though. They've got your money sucker - and are laughing it up.

Forum-goers beware: Ikarus support sucks. You get ignored and must go cap-in-hand to a forum moderator. Lesson learned.

• I'm feeling a big discount coming on, or at least the offer of a free hardware controller. Something tells me this won't happen though. They've got your money sucker - and are laughing it up.

Forum-goers beware: Ikarus support sucks. You get ignored and must go cap-in-hand to a forum moderator. Lesson learned.

I guess you were wrong.