RC7 Ikarus web site is unable to handle United States Postal Addresses properly.

• I've tried several times to purchase the download upgrade to RC7.

The web site is unable to handle addresses in the U.S. properly.

The web site enters the information like this.

Firstname Lastname
    Streetname Housenumber
    PostalCode City
    Country

The proper format is

Firstname Lastname
    Housenumber Streetname
    City State Postalcode
    Country

As a result payments via paypal are impossible, as Paypal expects the correct format reported to it.

Can anyone here fix this?

• opjose, I manually sent a paypal to info@ikarus.net (i think) after having some problems. Just leave a message there about wanting to pay.
    I also forgot to paypal in euros so had to send more. they responded quickly
    Wolfgang, I don't think there is a link yet on the US site for the upgrade version. I do see that they finally at least list RC7 so it may not be to long.

• Same thing here, tried to purchase the Aerofly5 upgrade but the order haulted at the PayPal payment screen. I did receive an order confirmation email and within the day. Afterwhich, I forwarded (to info@ email address), indicating that I was not able to complete purchase.

Early next morning, I received a follow-up email with instructions on PP'ng money for the purchase. Sent in PP recevied the download link. I got RC7 installed last night and it works great.

Suspect Ikarus is now aware of the issue and affecting a fix until the upgrade option is available on the US website (currently available on German site only). Even given the mail format glitch, I received good customer service and glad I didn't have to wait for the upgrade option to roll out to the US site.