Is chat mode working?

• I have heard some comments from fliers while flying online but only rarely (and unfortunately not in English) I have enabled the microphone and when I use it I can see the green light go on but no-one ever replies. Is this function working in AF7 reliably? I only tried it in AF5 once or twice and I don't remember if it was working correctly. Any tips or ways to confirm?
    Thanks, Alex

• Hi Alex,

It should work perfectly like it does in the aerofly5. If you see the green light, it means that everything should be set up properly.

Speaking for myself, I'm not using the voice chat and I always have the aerofly 5 and RC7 muted because of the monotonous sound of some aircraft particulary those of other players that are not moving.
    And in previous versions of the aerofly5 which apparently some users still use, the microphone was on by default. So you would get several people speeking without a conversation, just voices and the sound of their simulator an terrible back couplings (if they had no headset). Thats the reason I muted the voice chat. It should be better now that all microphones are off by default in the aerofly RC7.

I love to fly with musik in the background and use external programs for that. So the only thing left is the text chat. And I could imagine other people doing the exact same.

Cheers,
    Jan

Regards,

Jan