USB / MAC OSX / spektrum control DX6i

• Hello

Not having much luck with these products.

I've download RC7 from the applestore and installed. All fine. Latest OS 10.9.1 and on a new MacBook Pro. Can run the application and use the mouse.

I have then gone a brought the USB cable - 3031010 USB interface für RC7
    And also the extension cable Y-Adapter - 31036

Have wired it all up correctly, orange wire etc etc, and check that the machine can see the USB device via 'about this mac'

The USB flashes until i push the cable into the back of the DX6i. Its then a constant light.

But when I go do RC7 - add controller - Nothing.

What can i do? help

David

• This has been a eternal problem for me never have been able to get aerofly5 to work. Sent in dongle and ass told they were ok. Still no work. update to aerofly7 7.0.7 still not work 3 different TX Aurora9, JR10x 2.4, JRSXII PPM. Cannot get to calibrate can do mouse but no controller. Still no procedure instructions to plug in controller. UPDATE TO 7.0.7 DIDNOT WORK. SUPPORT FOR THIS PRODUCT IS HORRIBLE AT THE BEST. WELL OVER $200 AND YEARS LOOKING FOR FORUMS TO FIND SOME HELP TO GET THIS WORKING.
    This was sent to support.
    How do I get this to work. had 5 from beginning have never had this work. Different tx AURORA 9 2.4, JR10X 2.4, JRSXII PPM. UPDATED TO RC7 ultimate 7.0.7 still will not work. iMac 27 inch, 2.66 GHz Intel Core i5, 12 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, OS X 10.9.2 (13C64).This will work with mouse and no dongle. I have all connectors. I do know the difference between mono and stereo connectors,(mono JR, stereo for Aurora 9)

• flylow3d: The problem you are talking about is related to a wrong or broken adapter. Please tell us if the USB Interface is recognized at all, e.g. is it shown within aerofly RC 7? If yes, are any channels shown at all or not?

Please be as specific as possible and tell us all parts you use and if possible the exact order numbers so we can check whats wrong.

• It is shown on the mac, the mac recognizes the dongle as Ikarus Interface:
    As stated above Sent in dongle to Florida told it was ok. I have all the accessory connectors. Tried just stereo connector plugged into dongle and also with the 3 wire adaptor with the orange wire closed to the plugin. Will not find tx with scan. will not take me to screen for selecting controller type. a log file was sent to support. I have tried all combos of connectors.

Edited once, last by flylow3d: additions (March 1, 2014 at 7:33 PM).