what's coming in the future aerofly?

• Impressed beyond words when I first bought this app simulator it looked great but didn't have any airlines back in the time as time has gone on you guys have been very busy.
    I have used infinite flight most of the time because of it having commercial aircraft with it and a lot of scenery to fly In but one thing I have noticed is aero fly the quality is better the airplanes are so much more detailed and the physics are well done the scenery is amazing the textures, the not to mention actual airport mesh with buildings and town what you had was something that easily could replace my flight simulation experience on the pc to an ipad I currently play it on my phone as I love aviation just flying for 10 minutes is such a breath of fresh air amazing detail the cockpits look absolutely stunning
    You guys have done a great job really amazing I'd fly aerofly more then infinite any day ,

now I have to ask what's next I've been reading the forums but doesn't seem that people have asked some of the things I've been curious about unless it was said in a different language
    are you guys planning on making more scenery ?
    are you addi n g more aircraft is there gonna be atc and because of the new devices are you gonna work on using the graphics with dusk day evening night? Are u planning on having ai aircraft fly and be at the airports with ground crew Ofcourse the user interface can only take so much and you guys are doing great but the views with infinite flight are nice are u gonna implement more of those functions with sounds as well with seat belt and other stewerdess things.
    infinite flights not bad but the quality of the aircraft cockpits is nothing compared to aero fly you guys show more commitment with the quality you give on u r flight simulator And the models are just amazing your engine works great and your doing what infinite flight says they'd like to do but u r already a head for all I know this is the next flight simulation for our generation if you keep at it your gonna surpass a lot of the flight Sims out there for devices and computer

thanks again for your answer back

Sincerely new fan and supporter

Nick

• This sounds fantastic! I really like the idea of ground crew and seatbelt controls. There are some airliners in this game, but yes, I do agree that there could be a few more, like in infinite flight. I think that you guys have done great on this game, your cockpits are much better, reliable and detailed than infinite, and the scenery is based on real life, not just the same image pasted millions of times over the map to creat the effect of cities.
    Tristan

• Thank you for your postings.

We are planning to add the features you mentioned in a next big release, which is targeted for end of 2014. However we still have to find solutions for the limitations of the mobile platform, especially the limited space our App has (we are not talking about RAM, but 'hard-disc' space ).

Our main focus is to increase the functionality inside the cockpit and offer VOR and ILS navigation. Besides more cockpit functions we also plan on adding new areas, but this is difficult, considering the limited space we mentioned.

If you want to see some development progress we make, you can have a look at our Facebook site at
    https://www.facebook.com/Aerofly.FlightSimulator

• Aero fly: D thanks for the response I know that solely for this simulator it's a cheaper buy instead of spending over 1000 for a desktop basides you have more detail then some of the pay ware I've bought guys keep it up I look forward to every update that comes out and thank you for showing me you know what your doing when you set a goal date you work for it guys thanks for your efforts again and dedication and thanks for the Facebook blog this is gonna be a fun year;) as for space give the people an amazing simulator they will buy the device with the memory for it
    Or in field of dreams quote "if you build it they will come"

• [Or in field of dreams quote 'if you build it they will come']

Roger that! The desktop version is SO FANTASTIC I would hate to see limits placed on the next version of Aerofly FS because of mobile devices. I know you have to meet that market too, but there is nothing wrong with the desktop version having more capability than the versions for iPhones, iPads, and the like.

Adak47

• This sounds fantastic! I really like the idea of ground crew and seatbelt controls. There are some airliners in this game, but yes, I do agree that there could be a few more, like in infinite flight. I think that you guys have done great on this game, your cockpits are much better, reliable and detailed than infinite, and the scenery is based on real life, not just the same image pasted millions of times over the map to creat the effect of cities.
    Tristan

10 years and still no ground crew 😂

• To your question, what’s the future of aerofly? Well a new sim every year that contains little to no changes and MIGHT have 1 or 2 aircraft MOST LIKELY BOEING because they do not care about airbus and a new scenery. oh and also the same bug that when you hold the rudder and brake/throttle one of them recenter because the game doesn’t support you have multiple finger on the controls, which makes no sense. On top of many others. Btw the bug has been there for the past 3-4 versions or longer and something is telling me that it’ll be there in the next version or version’S. And can’t forget the MASSIVE price increase for basically the same content but yeah that’s about it 👍👍 can’t wait!! 😍😍

• To your question, what’s the future of aerofly? Well a new sim every year that contains little to no changes and MIGHT have 1 or 2 aircraft MOST LIKELY BOEING because they do not care about airbus and a new scenery. oh and also the same bug that when you hold the rudder and brake/throttle one of them recenter because the game doesn’t support you have multiple finger on the controls, which makes no sense. On top of many others. Btw the bug has been there for the past 3-4 versions or longer and something is telling me that it’ll be there in the next version or version’S. And can’t forget the MASSIVE price increase for basically the same content but yeah that’s about it 👍👍 can’t wait!! 😍😍

Well.. xplane is there for you. Feel free to move on if you wish😂