Any way to turn off the achievements?

• Hi, AeroflyFS is without a doubt the best flying experience on the iPad. I have tried many flight simulation apps and none come close to AeroflyFS. I do find the achievement messages that pop up (even when offline) are very annoying and distracting. Is there any way to completely disable them?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

• Hi astronut! I wouldn't get frustrated if the IPACS support do not reply immedeatly, (or even within a couple of days), as they are very busy, and have lots of querys to answer for all the different versions and platforms of aerofly. I also find the achievement popups irritating, as many of them I have already got, and it seems to like telling me that I have them when i complete them again. I don't think there is a specific option for turning achievement popups on or off, but my guess and advice would be to try logging out of gamecentre, and seeing if the problem persists. (If that fails, log back in, and try again). This is certainly an issue that IPACS should fix in their next update of this superb game.
    Hope I have helped!
    Tristan (trisnpod)

• Thanks Tristan. It's a small annoyance. If they could get rid of the little fanfare sound that would make me happy. I'm just not that wrapped up in achievements for such simple things as taking off, or flying at a certain speed etc. :)

• Couldn't agree more - some players might not mind it but I find it a little distracting and departs from the enjoyment of the sim.
    One time I was just trying to do a hop and had about 4 of these high volume "achievement fanfare" sounds in a row.
    They occur every take off, landing, certain speed etc etc.
    The sim would be much better if this achievement system was optional and or at least a mute for the "achievement fanfare" was available
    in options somewhere - on by default yes but please allow the option for those who would enjoy the sim better without these interuptions.

Regards