Repaint models in rc7

• Hello

The number 12 repaint of the AS350 Écureuil is a very beautiful helicopter. The Native Air painting of the machine named Native 4 registration N44925. It is based in Arizona (USA). Sources in the WEB are very rare and it seems this extraordinary painting is no longer used ... If so, it is sad but it will soon be available in RC7 :)

See Native 4 version in Monument Valley scenery.

So it seems part 3 is complete, but I am not through all my favorite versions ...

Mike-DE

• Nice job Mike-DE,

some years ago I had the chance to fly with an AS350 around the Zugspitze, the highest mountain in the German Alps.
    You'll find more information here:

http://www.helixcopter.de/
    http://www.heli-step.de/

Regards
    Karl-Heinz

• Hello Rodeo

I thought it would be fair to include a German version, so here you go ...

The number 13 repaint of the AS350 Écureuil is a german helicopter. The HELIX Fluggesellschaft mbH registration D-HFIX. It is based in sothern Germany.

See HELIX Flug GmbH version in Norrison Island scenery.

P.S.: Rodeo : If you want it early (before the official download) let me know ...

Mike-DE

• Hello

Repaint 14 of the AS350 Écureuil is a South American helicopter based in Santiago de Chile. The Ecocopter registration CC-CXX.

Ecocopter is known for unusual paint schemes, all of which are designed by the president of Ecocopter himself.
    It was quite a challenge for the color transitions.

See Ecocopter version at the pacific coast in the Torrey Pines scenery.

P.S.: I'm getting a bit sad as there will be not many more repaints coming ...

Mike-DE

• Hello

Repaint 15 of the AS350 Écureuil is Austrian Polizei, registration OE-BXH.

This heli has been in service for quite a while (built 1986) and has changed paintings several times. This one is the most recent one.

See the POLIZEI version in the MFC Salzburg scenery.

Just one more to go ...
    Mike-DE

• Hello

Repaint 16 of the AS350 Écureuil is Grand Canyon Helicopters, registration N836PA.

If you ever have a chance for a heli flight over/through Grand Canyon don't miss it. It is an unforgettable experience.

See the Grand Canyon version in the Sevenmile Canyon scenery.

This will conclude part #4 of AS350 repaint downloads which will be available soon ...
    and it will most likely be the final repaint for the AS350 from my side :(

Mike-DE

• I would love to have a go at repainting the RC7 Airwolf model (which, from what I can gather came directly from RC5?).

Lots of little problems with it like the:

- main rotor blade colour (should be white)
    - rotor mast (should be white)
    - the tail rotor (should have one red stripe with white tip)
    - the ADF Pod
    - inside the wing sponsons (should be dull green)
    - the pilots (grrr! nothing like on the show)
    and a few other little things.

However, the RC7 model is vastly superior (I really like it, in other words) compared to Phoenix RC version of 'Airwolf' on their rival R/C sim. Only thing that is inherently wrong with the 3D model itself are the guns (there should be 3, not 1) and the looped tail stinger shouldn't be there, but the candy cane (red & white) should be on the proper tail stinger behind it. But minor details.

I have so much reference material from the show.

• Hello

Repaint 17 of the AS350 Écureuil is Eli Friulia, registration I-ULYA.
    Eli Friulia base is in Ronchi dei Legionari in the north of Italy.

See the beautiful Eli Friulia version in the german Rottenburg scenery.

This will be part #5 of AS350 repaint downloads which will come up some time in 2015 ...

Mike-DE

• Hello

Repaint 18 of the AS350 Écureuil is Heli Bernina, registration HB-ZMU.
    Heli Bernina base is in Samedan in Switzerland.

See the impressive Heli Bernina version in the Californian Parker Mountain scenery.

This will be part #5 of AS350 repaint downloads which will come up some time in 2015 ...

Mike-DE

• Hello

Repaint 19 of the AS350 Écureuil is Mont Blanc Hélicoptères, registration F-HADE.
    Mont Blanc Hélicoptères base is in Annemasse, France.

I felt it is high time to add a french version to the repaints, given the fact that AS350 is originating from France. This repaint was quite a challenge. Take a look at all the elegant curves in the painting ... :p

See the Mont Blanc Helicopteres version in the Dolomites Euromeeting scenery.

This repaint will be part of #5 of AS350 repaint downloads which will come up some time in 2015 ...

Mike-DE

• hello,
    very good job

RC Flight Simulator Ikarus :
    - EasyFly 4 full version | AeroFLy 5.7 | AeroFly RC7 | AeroFly RC8
    Radios :
    - Graupner MC-18 | Easy Commander | Jeti DC14
    Computer :
    - Windows 10 64bits | iCore7 860 | DDR3 8go | EVGA GTX 1060 nvidia | SSD M500 240go | DD 500go + 2To | 27" Samsung 2K 2560*1440 Or 55" SmartTV Samsung 55ES6540 Full HD 1980*1080
    Web Site : Textures for Aerofly
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrJpriton/

• Hello

Repaint 20 of the AS350 Écureuil is SAF Hélicoptères, registration F-GZSH.
    SAF Hélicoptères base is in Albertville, France.

This is another beautiful french version of the AS350 Écureuil. SAF is short for "Secours Aérien Français" which means "French Air Rescue".

See the SAF Helicopteres version doing a stunt on the Carrier Ronald Reagan (CVN 76), where it landed on the Radar dome.

This repaint will be part of #5 of AS350 repaint downloads which will come up some time in 2015 ...

Mike-DE