Rudder/control stick confusion glitch

• Hi! I should really have reported this earlier, as it might be too late now with the new update coming out soon, but for a while, I've been having this really annoying glitch where if I use the control stick and the rudder at the same time, then take my thumb off one of the them, say if it was the rudder I took my thumb off, then when I try to move the control stick, the rudder would move instead, along with the rudder slider. Obviously this also works the other way round with me taking my thumb off the control stick, and the rudder moving instead. Sorry if I haven't explained this very well, but if you can't work out what I mean, I can try to make it better.
    Tristan

• Hi! I think this glitch is actually a feature that allows you to still control the rudder if your thumb strays away from the rudder slider. Its a good idea, and I can see why I should work, but when you have two fingers on the screen at once (one controlling the yoke stick, and the other the rudder) and you take one off, it thinks you have just moved the finger you have lifted off to the other side of the screen (on to the yoke area), therefore making the finger still on the screen -maybe the one that was controlling the yoke stick- control the thing the finger you lifted off was previously controlling -say the rudder slider-. I think the best solution for this would be to just remove the feature mentioned above; is causes many more problems and frustration than it is worth. It also makes circling a glider in a thermal particularly frustrating, as when you let go of the rudder, you get this problem;)
    Hope this makes any sense
    Tristan