Smoke Colour in Aerofly 7?

• Hi,

That menu option never existed in the aerofly5 or RC7 as far as I know from my approx. 4 years of using the programs including beta versions. The older AFPD (which is a different program) had such an option, thats right.

The smoke color for aerofly5 and aeroflyRC7 aircraft is saved in the aircraft's .tmd file. Have a look at the mb339.tmd file with a text editor like wordpad or notepad++ and you'll find the smoke color in the "smokegraphics" object.

If you want to change the color of an aircaft's smoke, open up the simulator, go to the menu entry edit-model and save it as a modification.
    Browse to your user-folder and go into the folder "aircraft_mod" and then into the aircraft you just saved and open up the *__000.tmd of that aircraft.

Find the smokegrahics and copy paste the line

Code
    <[tmvector4d][Color]            [ 1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 ]>

the numbers are ARGB values as far as I remember: Red Green Blue Alpha/Transparency
    so this is white

Example: For Red the RGB value is: 255, 0, 0 (typical 24-bit color = 8-bit * 3 colors ) (use paint or any other graphics program with RGB colors to get these values)
    now devide each number by 255 and you'll get: 1.0 0.0 0.0 and for the alpha 1.0 (100% - non transparent)

Cheers,
    Jan

Regards,

Jan