• IPACS Support.

I respect your forum rules and I myself will be careful not to mention other simulators myself. However, with respect, your post appears to be highly hypocritical because I've read lot's of posts scattered throughout the forum giving reference to another well known mobile simulator when comparing to Aerofly. In fact, IPACS Support has even joined in one or two of the threads that mention the other simulator.
    Just an observation.
    Thanks.

• I think it just confirms that we are fortunate to have some great simulators to choose from. I personally will be picking up Aerofly 2 when released alongside the others. They all have their pros and cons but they all appear to be excellent titles in their own right.
    I just wish we had a video of Aerofly 2 in action while we await Apple's certification... ;)

• yes the video here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank's, waiting the app :p

• Eh! Aerofly 2 is in Itunes now !!!! i will test it, Thank's Ipacs

It will possible to have Swiss in aerofly 2 with news features, and not two applications : one with Swiss (aerofly 1) and one with California (aerofly 2) ? I would like to stop to use aerofly 1 for to preserve memory.

• Hi, same for me Solon. Could someone please tell me the actual size of the aerofly 2 app, as in what does it say in settings > general > usage? This is just because the App Store never gives the right size of an app; it says aerofly 1 is 1.4gb when on settings it is 2.1gb.
    Thanks! Tristan

• Hi! Aerofly 2 is amazing! Thanks so much guys, you must have worked so hard for this. I found that the rudder/aileron confusion glitch is even worse though in aerofly 2 unfortunately; everything is now confused but that isn't surprising for a new app.

Edited once, last by Trisnpod (December 15, 2014 at 7:38 PM).

• Hi, same for me Solon. Could someone please tell me the actual size of the aerofly 2 app, as in what does it say in settings > general > usage? This is just because the App Store never gives the right size of an app; it says aerofly 1 is 1.4gb when on settings it is 2.1gb.
    Thanks! Tristan

on my iphone (5s) aerofly 1 do 2,1 Go with addons and aerofly 2 1.6 Go. But ground textures are not very attractive :

• Aerofly 2 does feature higher resolution images compared to Aerofly 1. They will currently be used on iPad Air 2 only. We are waiting for some reviews to check if people experience crashes due to limited memory. If we don't receive those reports we will publish an update for other iOS device to use higher resolution images.

Keep in mind however that the current settings on your iPhone have the same resolution as the ones of aerofly FS! However due to the flat nature of the scenery, you see those textures at a flat angle and iOS devices are not good at rendering those textures, something you didn't see that offen in switzerland!

• Congratulation IPACS on this great release. The amount of work that went into this product is pretty obvious. On my iPad Air (first generation) the app runs very smooth without heating up the device. Also it appears like the high resolution scenery is sometimes loaded.

I have played the new version now for some time and would like primarily to address the things that could be improved in my opinion. The main problem that I ran into, especially using the ILS (that is very nicely depicted), is the lack of overview in the main flying view. Automatically choosing the navigation frequencies leaves me without any knowledge of what navigational devices are in use right now, since, unlike in the major competing product, the cockpit view does only show which frequencies are turned in right now, but not to which respective runway these frequencies are assigned to, an pretty essential information, that is also not provide within in the navigational map.

That way it is right now, it is just very hard to plan things like training ILS approaches, because you will often end up using runways that are not ILS equipted.

• thank's for your message. I think it's not a resolution problem, but a blurry ground texture (no problem on the left of screen). No crash for the moment.

Can we hope for the return of Switzerland in aérofly 2 ?

Thanks! Tristan

Actual size of Aerofly 2 in 'Usage' submenu under settings reported as 1,6Gb on iPad Air 1.

Cheers,
    Sylvain

Edit: just see this was answered already :o

Corsair 600T - Intel i7 2600k - Asus Geforce GTX 1660 Super - 4 x 4Gb Corsair DDR3 Ram - Asus P8P67 revB3 - Windows 7 SP1

2019 Acer Predator Helios 300

aerofly FS, aerofly FS 2 & aerofly RC7 Professional

• Hi! I have played the new aerofly for a while now, so I have found some quite bad glitches with it. This is fine as it is a brand new app. Sometimes 3d buildings and even whole areas of scenery black out, or the pilot's head, like in the picture I'll attach. Both me and my friend had this, I am on an iPad mini 1 and he is on an iPhone 6. On flight school mode in the cessna, the pilot looks a bit washed out or bleached, whereas on normal flying mode it looks great! These are all I can remember, and obviously the ones other people have mentioned like zooming in and out when using multiple controls at once. Otherwise, the new version is fantastic! I can't imagine what it must have taken to build all the scenery and make sure it works well on IOS. I particularly love the little island near the bridge with houses and phone lines on it; that is a very nice addition. I have persuaded my friend to get the app bundle with af1+2 and he absolutly loves it! I think to someone who doesn't know about it being a very new app, the bugs could be slightly off putting, but I hope not too many people are so easily put off! Also, will the missing aircraft from aerofly 1 be put on aerofly 2 at some point? And please could someone on a higher speed device capable of the better graphics settings post a few pics showing how good the graphics are?
    Thanks, Tristan

• Trisnpod: Regarding the black airport areas. Can you describe when exactly did those black areas appear? Did you crash hard before this occured? Sometimes if you crash hard, some values get out of bounds possibly causing this effect. We have to do additional tests to avoid this.
    As far as the pilot goes: When running the Flight school, a different time of day is set. Since we have no shadows yet inside the aircraft, you don't see this actually.