Planned route distance does not update after deviation.

• When using navigating, if you take a short cut, the distance does not update to reflect the lower nm e.g. if a route takes you past an airport then doubles back to approach the runway, if you double back sooner, the distance remaining does not update so I could have landed on the runway and it is still reporting 8nm to the runway. This ideally needs to be updated so you have an exact distance to the runway to better gauge your approach.

• I don't use the navigation feature as it is too basic and does allow you to select waypoints and arrival routes. It would great if the navigational page looked like a vfr chart and had intersections, vortacs, NDBs and airways overplayed on a map of the area.

• I don't use the navigation feature as it is too basic and does allow you to select waypoints and arrival routes. It would great if the navigational page looked like a vfr chart and had intersections, vortacs, NDBs and airways overplayed on a map of the area.

Are you kidding?

Looking at something that actually shows you to which VOR/ILSwhatever the frequencies shown in your cockpits radiostack belong would make the brain of the average aerofly player explode. Too much complexity for us. :(