• Hi you guys.

Recently I've noticed a strange behavior. I don't know if it's caused by the update, but... (BTW, I bought it on Steam)
    Some helis, like the goblin, the engine rev goes up even without input, on acro mode off (Idle 0).
    Some helis, like the T-Rex 700e don't have the same behavior but, when I give aileron or elevator input, the engine revs up a little.

Did someone else had that same behavior?

I'm using this USB controller.

• Hello

I'm not sure how familiar you are with heli's. Anyhow you should first check if your RC radio is adjusted/configured well.
    If your stick movements are as expected and the selected Mode is as you are used to (what I mean by this is where throttle/pitch and the rest of the channels are assigend) then a lot is already fine.

I sometimes experience that my radio looses it's calibration, especially when I switch between aerofly and other sims and then I need to recalibrate it in the Windows settings for the joystick.

Some heli's however may have throttle curves which can result in what you see and in real model flying it is a recommended trick to mix some throttle with the aileron in order to compensate for the loss in upward momentum once you get out of horizontal hovering ...

Maybe these ideas can help in finding a solution ...

Mike-DE