Multiplay argument 'lost'

• Trisnpod recently posted a comment re 'Multiplay'
    "last time I asked IPACS they said it wouldn't be possible due to memory limitations of IOS devices.
    Tristan"
    (From 'Xplane10 out on IOS')

There has been a growing volume of enthusiastic discussion in relation to Multiplay for Aerofly FS posted in the Aerofly FS (iPad/iPhone Version) section. If Multiplay is never going to be available for these memory limited IOS devices could the pro- or anti-Multiplay arguments be more effective if seen to be focused more specifically on the full sized, full specification computer application where it obviously could be a potential feature in future developments. I think it is possible that most of the posting has the PC/MAC version in mind but it might not have been clear. The argument might be diluted if it is being delivered in the wrong 'room'.
    I am sure nearly all of us view both the AeroFly FS and AeroFly FS (iPad/iPhone) sections and many who are linguistically competent read all three including the German language section. Posting in any section seems natural (and healthy.....sorry, sounds a bit silly) and the interactions gather momentum from all sides. As someone anticipating the release in the first half of this year of the '2' version for PC I am avidly following developments in that section.

• I think it is possible that most of the posting has the PC/MAC version in mind but it might not have been clear. The argument might be diluted if it is being delivered in the wrong 'room'.

Good point. The multiplayer issue game up at some point in this forum, so that's why I responded here. But you right -- it would be better to concentrate the arguments in the Aerofly FS forum. I do have several threads going there on the topic…

Adak47