• I think to keep this simple, everyone should limit it to the three things they would like to see most. For me:

1. Increased aircraft functionality e.g lights, eng on/off, mags, carb heat, extra slider for prop and mixture, trim, parking brake, separate air brake, nav etc.
    2. selectable nav freqs inc vor, ADF and vor hdgs
    3. Revamped navigation page with ability to create plog which can be easily referenced when flying. nav page/map should show all navaids including NDBs and list freqs.

• I am not sure if you're talking about I pads or just iPhones I would like to see some of this for the iPad Air 2I am not sure how much but the top post I would like to see more Views from tower as well and AItraffic and heli. : ) just a bunch of other things like clouds like I had mentioned before maybe more Map areas to fly around just would love love to see some extra things added for IPads and iPhones

• The Robin, Wright Flyer and the Discus are being remodelled to enable flying at night. As we intend to release them with the PC version you will see them in the mobile version shortly after.

As far as the Duchess and Archer go, its not clear yet. We have to check back with Just Flight if they can enhance those aircraft so that they support lighted cockpits.

• Mini retina, reduced to 1024 pixels wide, original is significantly smoother. I was just happy with clear instruments, the shading is a bit plain but this recent Piper panel was deliberately flat plain metal with no plastic trim which is why all the instrument lights are visible. It was a fashion thing, trying to be a military or commercial look.

Full resolution crop.

The PA28 was a cheap spam can but like your first car it carries nostalgia. The lower rear fuselage looks like something from the 1930s but the wing was a good staller and being influenced by laminar flow sections was low drag. The Cessna trainer wings were cool with their electric fowler flaps and the strut looked strong and sturdy but I would be much more wary of getting low and slow in a Cessna.
    So Just Flight were behind the Aerofly Archer, it's a shame that it was the Piper marketing division 'modern' version of the 28, the engine cowling is ugly and the previous 28-180/181 series had really nice cowlings. The 'airliner' overhead switches are laughable and cut down on visibility, notice the panel even had blank switch positions.
    Whoever was responsible for the sim flap sound got it wrong, it was manually pulled and clunked like a car hand brake, no whirring motors involved and the sim engine sounds like a couple of cylinders have cracked or chewed rings.
    There is some room for a PA28-180/181 improvement, looking at the FS version after the improved '2' cockpits it does look a bit wooden so how about a -180 Challenger or Archer I with a chocolate bar wing and with an original engine cowling and with a classical black plastic panel with original radios and an engine primer! Engine noise based on a real Lycoming 360 would be great.

• I would like to have:
    1. Prop feathering
    2. A/I traffic
    3. Random failures
    4. Con trails
    4. Trees
    5. Clouds
    6. Rain
    7. Time change during flight
    8. More regions, no use for the A320/737 for 100 nm flights
    9. Clickable cockpit?! (For emergency checklist ops)

The one you don't see is the the one who will shoot you down !

• Any news on the Just Flight planes in '2'?

I did a lot of hours in the PA-28 Cherokee/Challenger/Archer/Arrow and like the FS version as it means something to me. I know that night rating it would cost money and that the add-on would have to sell well and .... it is the sort of plane that would be 'best loved by its mother', that is, not much appreciated by casual Aerofly 2 buyers. It would need other improvements too.

(A bit late for FS mods but the nose wheel spat should rotate with steering. It was bolted on to the leg below the fixed section)

• I want to keep a good framerate. These options are nice, but the danger would be that the game becomes too "resource hungry" for tablets and phones.