• Have Aerofly 7 Professional for Mac and so far this seems to be one of the best sims available. Still trying to learn modifying the stock planes to mimic what I own -- seems there are very few American planes. Maybe that is something future updates could add. One problem is getting smooth and level flight but my trims are not working properly and a replacement radio is on the way, though not sure that is total issue. Nonetheless, really improving landings.

My question is can gas engines be swapped for electric? As a 100% electric guy, I find gas power not as responsive and quite a bit different in the Sim. For example, the Piper J-3 (have changed to 72" and 5# which is what I own - also tried increasing power) takes several seconds to begin takeoff taxi and another several seconds to get to full speed. Also, this is the only plane I've tried so far where the rudder is not very responsive. In addition there is a lag when moving the throttle and landings are tricky due to the slight lags. My Macbook pro is new and plenty of cpu speed -- my fps is in the 42-50 range. When flying electrics no problems and much smoother flying just like my Sensei at the field.

Thoughts, ideas? Thanks.

Steve