7.33 update knocked me back to Standard licence

• Upgraded this evening from 7.31 to 7.33 to fix the V-sync bug on Macs. Fixed that. Had to work out how to restore Pro licence too. Anyway, figured that out too, and to activate the new sixth preference in the top "Graphics" menu.

However when I try to change the general preferences from Full Screen, to Window mode, it hard crashes the Mac Pro?

What do you suggest?

Edited 6 times, last by Airwolf: typo (February 20, 2015 at 2:39 AM).

• Can you run aerofly RC 7 now or is it stuck somewhere? If so, you need to delete the file main.mcf in this location:

~/Library/Containers/com.aerofly.aerofly-rc-7/Data/Library/Application Support/aerofly RC 7/

You may switch between window and fullscreen mode by pressing ALT+CMD+F. Please try this as well. We are planning on changing the code in the future, but we are not sure yet if that would mean we have to drop Mac OS X 10.7 support.

• Can you run aerofly RC 7 now or is it stuck somewhere? If so, you need to delete the file main.mcf in this location:

~/Library/Containers/com.aerofly.aerofly-rc-7/Data/Library/Application Support/aerofly RC 7/

You may switch between window and fullscreen mode by pressing ALT+CMD+F. Please try this as well. We are planning on changing the code in the future, but we are not sure yet if that would mean we have to drop Mac OS X 10.7 support.

Many thanks for that.

I got it working again, however only in default Full Screen mode. If it goes to Window mode, it throws a junk video screen up in one of my monitors (top right one - I use a 2x2 monitor configuration) and hard crashes the MacPro. It never did that before on v7.31. My main HD monitor is the bottom left one as I'm looking at it.

As a side issue and some feedback on OSX usage here... I'm sure the guys using Lion wouldn't be too happy about you pulling support for them as it's still a modern OS. I sure as heck won't be going near Mavericks or Yosemite for a long time as Apple dropped the ball with those. For a professional-based computer, I'm quite happy holding back on OS's for the joy of stability. Yosemite still isn't there yet (just installed it - Yosemite OS - on another Mac just last week and it was a disaster for me). Have backgraded 3 Macs in the past 6 months for the stability of Mountain Lion.

P.S. Am loving v7.33 now the VSync issue has been addressed from v7.31. :)

MacPro 3.1 - 8-core 2.8Ghz
    32Gb DDR2 FB-DIMM 800 MHz
    Nvidia GTX 680 2Gb with Cuda cores + Radeon 3870 512Mb
    OSX 10.85 Mountain Lion
    4 x BenQ GL2460 monitors at HD Res.