• I've never flown a real Learjet, but to me the AF2 version feels a bit tamed down or something. The stall behaviour is super docile, and you can really dump it onto the runway without crashing. I guess they have a lot of electronic stabilisation, but this just doesn't feel quite right.

What do others think?

• The Learjet should be pretty close to a real Learjet. There is really no point in allowing the Learjet to stall on mobile devices as it would make the normal flying way too difficult. We know there are different opinions on this matter, but its our belief its better to offer a setup that will suite most users. So in a normal flight conditions the Learjet should fly like its real counterpart. You might want to wait for our upcoming Desktop version, there we intend to offer different flight configurations depending on what the user chooses.

We have reworked the Corsair so it does fly better, you will see this change in the upcoming update. Keep in mind that this change does indeed come at the expense of a more aggressive stall behaviour when applying too much elevator. However this aircraft is used by more advanced pilots so we thought it would be ok to make it slightly more sensitive.
    Keep in mind that the real Corsair was fairly difficult too fly in reality, setting up the aircraft to exactly match the real one would frustrate way too many users and its really no fun to fly it anymore :)

The mobile version of the Extra has slightly reduced elevator, rudder and aileron deflections compared to the desktop version. You can still do most aerobatic maneuvers. We tried the Extra on mobile devices with full deflections, but it was simply not flyable. Have a look at aerofly FS for desktop if you want to have a feeling on how the Extra flies with more deflections.

• I put AF1 back on the ipad yesterday, and it was interesting to note the difference in the F18 handling around stall speed. The AF1 F18 will stall and tip over much more readily than the AF2 version.

I don't want to sound too negative though with my comments, AF2 is a fine product!

• The "2" F-18 can be put in a spin but it takes really serious abuse to do it, like very high angle of attack, stall, rudder and after a pause opposite aileron. Easier inverted. Does not recover easily either. Good fun.

I think actually yes the AF1 F18 is more "tippy" at low speeds but the AF2 F18 can as you say be put into a serious flat spin that I can't seem to induce in AF1.

Fun indeed.