Questions before buying Aerofly FS 2 (on iPad)

• Hello,
    I really like the first version on my iPad Mini Retina.
    By the way, I'm considering buying Aerofly FS 2 but I have a few questions:
    - wich sceneries are available in this version?
    - what are the sizes of the maps? Some says that they are smaller than in Aerofly FS 1...

I hope to have one day a "world map" with mains airports (like in the Flight Simulator mode in Extreme Landings Pro).

• Just San Francisco area at the moment although you can fly outwith that area but the graphics drop right down at that point and there are no POIs.
    The map size is pretty large, someone will correct me but it is probably around the same size as the one in FS 1 although it may be smaller.

To be honest, it is absolutely worth the purchase.

• The flying area of Aerofly 2 is larger compared to Aerofly FS. The area is also not limited, so in theory you can fly around the whole world. we plan to offer AddOn sceneries for Aerofly 2 that will add more airports, our first intent is to publish South California. If that turns out to "work" we intent to add Switzerland to Aerofly 2 also.

• The flying area of Aerofly 2 is larger compared to Aerofly FS. The area is also not limited, so in theory you can fly around the whole world. we plan to offer AddOn sceneries for Aerofly 2 that will add more airports, our first intent is to publish South California. If that turns out to "work" we intent to add Switzerland to Aerofly 2 also.

Okay.
    The Switzerland sceney with more detailed airports would be great!
    Like a "world" update with the main worlds airports (NY, Paris, London, etc etc). :)