Support for Spektrum DX9 ? Also others question.

• Will there be support for Spektrum DX9 ?

Also, i have DX6i which im about replace soon, but i still got issue with DX6i, Ikarus usb thing is recognised by windows but the movement of the sticks aint, i have heard about firmware update but i cant do that and im about to replace the old DX6i anyways.
    I did ask about this issue from support but i have not received any replies and its been around week or more.

• Hello,

all Spektrum radios should work just fine with aerofly RC 7. If you have issues with the connection, please contact the IKARUS support at https://www.aerofly.com/www.ikarus.net, they can help a lot better and have a better overview of what cables, adapters and radios are compatible.

I did try ask other questions on support but i have never got answer from the support.. It seems pointless, i even did send the question again since i didnt get any answer, and now its been like month maybe and no answer.

• On the DX9 you have to explicitly enable "trainer" mode, as the default is to disable it.

So your best bet is to create a new model memory slot on the DX9 then set it up to be used for buddy boxing using PPM wired mode.

If you have one of the newer wireless Buddy Box DX radios, you'll have to revert it to WIRED MODE.

Next turn OFF the DX9 and plug it into the USB adapter. The DX9 must remain OFF. Check the inputs in Windows. You should see the stick movements in in the control panel properties pages.

• On the DX9 you have to explicitly enable "trainer" mode, as the default is to disable it.

So your best bet is to create a new model memory slot on the DX9 then set it up to be used for buddy boxing using PPM wired mode.

If you have one of the newer wireless Buddy Box DX radios, you'll have to revert it to WIRED MODE.

Next turn OFF the DX9 and plug it into the USB adapter. The DX9 must remain OFF. Check the inputs in Windows. You should see the stick movements in in the control panel properties pages.

That sounds good, thanks!