Download problem iOS

• Hi, I bought Aerofly 2 the first hour it came out, before it showed up on my AppStore. I was using beta, but now that it has expired, I've deleted it and tried to download AF2 from AppStore, but it shows that I haven't bought it, and have to pay $1.19. And idea why this happens? I had no problem updating before. Thanks!

• Hi, I bought Aerofly 2 the first hour it came out, before it showed up on my AppStore. I was using beta, but now that it has expired, I've deleted it and tried to download AF2 from AppStore, but it shows that I haven't bought it, and have to pay $1.19. And idea why this happens? I had no problem updating before. Thanks!

How could you buy it if it wasn't available on your app store? Are you meaning an IAP purchase of an aircraft as opposed to the app itself?

• You know how in the latest AF1 update there was that button which leads to AF2 in the AppStore? The moment I clicked on that, it leads me to AF2 page in the AppStore. However, when I do a manual search, AF2 wasn't there. I don't know why it's like that, but in the end I purchase, downloaded, but it doesn't show up in the "purchased" menu.

• You know how in the latest AF1 update there was that button which leads to AF2 in the AppStore? The moment I clicked on that, it leads me to AF2 page in the AppStore. However, when I do a manual search, AF2 wasn't there. I don't know why it's like that, but in the end I purchase, downloaded, but it doesn't show up in the "purchased" menu.

Check your account to see if it has actually been purchased. It may not have gone through if it was a different App Store.

• That's exactly the thing: it doesn't show up in the "purchased" tab. It's the same Canadian store, same account. Glad that the price is $1.19, as opposed to $5 that I paid, but still paying for the same thing twice is not what I want to do.

• That's exactly the thing: it doesn't show up in the "purchased" tab. It's the same Canadian store, same account. Glad that the price is $1.19, as opposed to $5 that I paid, but still paying for the same thing twice is not what I want to do.

If you go into your account in ITunes and it shows up there, you can request a refund. If it isn't in there, you won't have been charged.

• Check your bank account statement, it should show up there if the payment went through. Apple also send you an email when you make purchases I think, so check that.
    Whatever has happened, it won't be IPACS' fault, it will be the app store's.