Is developer support coming for iOS?

• Ipac's amazing job guys you really are doing a great job with the sim just stunning, was flying the a380 over the coast and with the sunset breath taking absolutely amazing.

Incredible that we can get such graphics on an iPad without the need of an expensive computer that being said,
    I noticed you guys where talking about developer content support for the pc version, but that being said I am a 3d modeler and designer of aircraft and scenery for fs9 and would love to be able to bring my aircraft designs to the iOS but also develop scenery if you guys can provide the tools and sdk kits necessary Aerofly will become the next gen sim for pc and iOS and android devices.

I know this is potentialy something planned in the future but I would love to get your comments and thoughts on this idea not only for pc but for iOS as well

Proud supporter and beta tester C05MIC.

• Hi,

well Aerofly 2 will definitely see some tools and guides on how to add content yourself. However we want to do this, once Aerofly 2 is already released. What we are really interested in is scenery designers. In Aerofly 2 we simulate the whole earth, so you can add new airports to it basically fairly quickly if you are familiar with Cinema 4D or 3D Studio Max.

• Thanks for the info, I develop with blender alot and i use plugins for exporters i do make scenery alo't as well as aircraft i'm working on a project to redo the entire fs9 world but i will be honest if you continue down the road you guys are going i will forsake fs9 for the new gen sim and would be happy to contribute my efforts
    and design scenery. as thats part of the magic i know lol no one likes flat hills and mountains its going to be very fun to see what comes.

but i will ask please if you guys can guides with videos would be helpful as i am a visual learner and easier to follow a long and the tools really excited thanks for making my dream come true and being the people to do it for both platforms

thank you again C05MIC