Thoughts on the iPad Pro, potential for Aerofly

• For us as a developer, it gets exceedingly difficult to target Aerofly to all these different iOS devices. We have a factor of over 10 between an iPad 2 and an iPad Pro performance wise, so the same simulator will look a lot different on these devices and we have to ensure it runs still good on both of them.

Its great to see Apple improves their products, but for a developer like us, it gets a lot more difficult.

• The iPad pro is a beast with 2x GPU performance over the Air 2 although it does have to drive a larger native resolution. I just hope this performance trickles down to the lower models and more people adopt higher performing devices which in turn means the developers can target a more powerful minimum device. This will allow the developers to make more use of available performance.
    I personally would love to see the iOS devices move to 4GB RAM and a 32GB entry level capacity which would give the likes of IPACS much more headroom for development.

• Ipacs makes a valid point I mean the features now with more performance it makes sense for a developer looking at that side of things it will take them a lil more time to be able to adapt to the technology, true it may be wonderful with upgrades but tĥe other devices makes sense.

Given the power tho I would think that clouds, effects, and more mesh capabilities will be possible may even come to a point where it will be equal to desktop performance.