Aerofly RC7 on Mac OSX forgets in-APP purchases and can't connect with iTunes

• Hi folks,

my "professional" rc7 on Mac OSX has fallen back to the "standard" edition and I can't restore my provious purchases.
    Once trying, it says "no conection to iTunes possible, please check your internet connection".

My internet connection works, I can connect to iTunes manually and the firewall was deactivated.

What can I do to resolve the issue?

My RC7 version is the most current one (7.4.7)

Thanks for your support,
    Uwe

• Uwe,
    I'm not sure if this will work for you, but I had a similar issue recently with OSX 10.7.5 and contacted iPACS directly. I've noticed that RC7 sometimes gets downgraded to standard when adding too many additional scenes and models. I have since only loaded the extras that I use often and keep a complete backup of the basic Aerofly RC7 folder with a separate backup folder for additional scenes and models.

iPACS recommended to do the following:

Please perform the following steps:

- Completely remove aerofly RC7 from the Applications folder
    - Completely remove the aerofly RC 7 user folder
    - Redownload aerofly RC 7 again from App Store
    - Run aerofly RC 7, make no modifications and do the upgrade by selecting "restore purchases" in the "in-app purchases" menu

Note: To delete your aerofly RC7 user folder

By default the Library folder of Max OS X is hidden. To open the Finder with a visible Library folder, press and hold the ALT Key, choose the "Go To" menu and then select "Library". A Finder window with the Library folder will then be opened. Next click yourself to the aerofly RC 7 user folder which is located here

~/Library/Containers/com.aerofly.aerofly-rc-7/Data/Library/Application Support/aerofly RC 7/

• I forgot to add the OS version:

Mac OSX El Capitan (10.11.3)
    RC7 Version 7.4.7

tm.log.zip

Same thing has happened to me on identical set-up, but on MacPro. Keeps saying it can't contact iTunes Store when it tries to restore purchases.

I don't want to do a complete re-install as I'll lose all my edited Aircraft settings. Although I backed up my aircraft_mod and recordings folders separately.

More bugs from RC7 it seems. First the graphics shearing (still not totally gone away and only patched with a bandage) and now this. It's obvious their focus is elsewhere at the moment (FS).

HTML

Is there nothing else from RC7's preferences that could be dumped to reset iTunes Store Ultimate properly again.

• Thanks for your tips. De- and Reinstallation according to iPACS support recommendations solved my problem.
    Don't know if there is any other way to get this fixed.

• We strongly recommend to delete aerofly from the Applications folder and also from the user folder. Apple had some serious issues with an expiring certificate. So please follow our suggestions and download Aerofly again. After that you can always perform a "Restore purchases" operation to get back your In-App purchases.

• I waited for OSX El Capitan to upgrade from 10.11.4 to 10.11.5 and that seemed to solve Apple's Expiring Certificate problem WITHOUT uninstalling AeroFly RC7 - thankfully. Plus updated by Nvidia drivers (for GeForce 680 card) in line with that release too.

All working well again