Anyone still using the iPhone 4s or iPad mini1 etc with the updated Aerofly 2?

• Is anyone like Tristan still using Aerofly 2 with the 960 x 640 or 1024 x 768 pixels screens of the iPhone 4s or iPad mini 1? They were excluded by IPACS in the December 2015 major upgrade which caused a huge stink and some of the previous users may not have realised that they were re-enabled in late January 2016 if they upgraded to iOS 9. These 2011/2012 devices are still able to use the current version of Aerofly 2 and their low resolution screens are the only reason why the top information display needs to be so big. With 1080 pixels deep screens the smallest in the semi-recent devices in current use, the top display can be reduced in size and still remain as legible as with these older devices with 640 and 768 pixels deep displays. Sub 1080 pixels deep screen Android devices have presumably such a low performance that they would be unsuitable for use with Aerofly 2 and also would presumably not be a significantly big Aerofly 2 market anyway?
    If such low resolution screens are not in widespread use the top display could be revised down in size which together with transparency and placement alterations would greatly improve the outside view in Aerofly landings especially with the narrow letterbox screens.

• Thanks for the heads up about being able to update if I have iOS 9! I'll consider upgrading now. I'm still using v2.2.1 (2015/08/31) which will run on my mini 1 as long as nothing else is running and I have restarted it recently. I don't know wether I'd be able to use the new version.
    I doubt there's very many people still trying to use aerofly on mini 1 and iPhone 4s - it was pretty much unplayable on the 4s, the screen is too small for it and it murdered the battery.