My impressions so far

• I like it,

Scenery wise this is a step up from other well known platforms. It feels smooth, no stutters and I like LA and the Bay area. It is great that airports are well modeled. Please update the aircrft autopilot systems and introduce LNAV/VNAV. For me the A320 will not follow the plotted route and I only fly the 737-500.

I live in Europe and will certainly NOT mind if they omit the entire globe and focus on the SoCal and NoCal area plus Hawaii. Add a good (in depth like FMC) system for navigation and a good Autopilot and you have a satisfying simulator.

Ideally you would be able to update Airac cycles from Navigraph. The point in keeping the sim in this restricted area is that development of a good ATC system will be much easier. After that, make AI aircraft that move around and fill the sky and will fly routes with SID's/STAR's. Then focus on Multiplayer environments like IVAO, PilotEdge and VatSim.

This has great potential

• I think a good strategy for scenery areas might be to expand connected regions. This way, beginning from what we have, you could go to the North to Vancouver and to the South to the Mexican border. That would be a VFR paradise.

Based on the Switzerland scenery transferred into AeroflyFS2, you could expand to include Germany and Switzerland or alternatively Italy and/or France.

Btw., I read there are issues with OSM data in the US. Perhaps you might get the group from VFR France involved in some way. They have a lot of experience with excellent Autogen on top of photoscenery (they call it 3D Automation, while their progrss is slow, the results are excellent).

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• Better slow and good then rushed and ugly!

While I see your point, there's a counter-argument. AeroflyFS2 got quite some recognition and favorable reviews during the last days (including critical points, of course). If IPACS will wait too long, interest will vanish, there will be no new buyers. i.e. no income cash stream, less resources and further delays, leading to a downward spiral.

I would suggest making rather small and often updates, notably for issues which can be resolved (or features which can be added) quickly, but, yes, these have to be well-tested in advance indeed. This would also allow progress report in blogs, fora etc. now and then (which I'd gladly contribute to) and keep present and potential users interested.

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64