(Another) First Impression and Feedback

• To kickoff, I have one thing to say to all FSX/P3D players:

The future of flying simulation is HERE!

I have been playing FSX and P3D for quite some time now but honestly, none of those could compare with AFS2 in terms of UI, visual and performance. I am extremely happy when I found out my country's livery is in this game (Vietnam Airlines - A320) and that's also the main reason I purchased AFS2. However, after 3 hours of circumventing the skies and trying out gazillion sort of things, I noticed some pros and cons of the sim:

PROS:

GRAPHICS: Extremely good and realistic. The sunrise and sunset was extremely well-designed (as you can see below)
    [video=youtube_share;hOel-9HFxUs]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/media]

UIVery friendly. Unlike FSX and P3D, the route can be customized to your likings with just a click of a button (I flew from Los Angeles to San Francisco but I got bored so I flew by the Monument Valley just to watch the sun :p)

PERFORMANCE: Unfortunately, I don't have a very good GPU so I cannot load max textures but it is very good in terms of fps. If you are flying FSX/P3D at 15-20fps then you probably will be flying AFS2 with 60-85fps! (And I know that's heaven for whoever flying FSX/P3D right now) ;);)

CONS:

WEATHER: So far, there's only sunny and dry condition but we (the simmer) would love to have some rain (possibly some snow) too! There should be live weather enabled for some of us who fly IVAO/VATSIM as well.

REALISM: There were no shaking/vibration during taxi/takeoff/landing and for me that's really a big thing. There's no ATC at the moment but I certainly hope there will be once the game officially releases. And visual bugs. Couple of days back I wanted to test the night environment and before I realized, I was flying THROUGH the mountains and trees! That happened somewhere around Lompoc to McClellan (too bad I couldn't take a screenshot at that time..) And the water... The water looks the least attractive to me to be honest :(

THINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE NEXT:

• Ground Services and Passengers (would love to see customizable and functional stairways too if you can implement..:p
    • Fully-functioned MCDU/FMC to enter Flight Plan
    • Failure Options
    • Co-pilot model! (I mean you can't really fly a 747 without him can you.. ;);))
    • Other regions (Asia, Europe, Australia,..)