Panel-free view mode etc.

• Here' something supposedly easy to implement. Would it be possible to have a view mode out of the front windshield without panel at all? This might be handy just for enjoying the scenery, plus if you have a hardware panel (I have one which I hope to be able to use at some point when the Saitek panels will come to life). FSX has this mode. It could be added just to the cycling of view modes. You could still read off flight parameters from the top info bar.

Another point: I find ICAO codes etc. on the Moving Map hard to read as the letters overlap partially in dense areas. Zooming might help a bit, but doesn't remove the issue.

Third, I find head movement via the coolie hat (Saitek Yoke) when panning too quick.

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• Official Post

The thing that comes closest to a "panel-free view" is the HUD mode. I think you need to press 3 couple of times for that, I remapped it the cameras to 1 and Shift+1, 2 and Shift+2 and 3 and Shift+3 so its different for me. (more intuitive I think because you have one number pre camera group and just hold shift to reverse the direction)

• Could you give me a hint how to get into HUD mode? I tried the C172 yesterday, and there are four panel views to cycle through only, 2 with high/low panel view and two actually from the outside(?).

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

• Thanks guys, much acknowledged, "3" was what I was looking for. Mapped to a button now.

And btw., I've seen numerous simulators come and go since 1990, but this one is two thumbs up. I only hope IPACS will manage to fill the missing links in time. I'm well wiling to invest into it should IPACS and/or 3rd parties provide proper DLC.

Kind regards, Michael