Aerofly FS 2 and 3D rendering software for Add-On

• I'm really wanting to start practicing my object building for this sim and am just wondering if we'll HAVE to use AutoDesk to build the objects or will something like Google Sketchup work just the same? What file format will the program need to output to work with the SDK?

Sorry if this is too premature at this point, but I've always been interesting in building airports and feel that this sim will be worth my time and effort.

• Thanks for your interest in building objects and airports for Aerofly FS 2, looking forward to seeing your content in the simulator.

We have exporters available for Cinema 4d and 3ds max, and those will be in the initial release of the SDK. If there is demand to support a wide-spread open file format we will have a look at it and see if it can be processed by our tools.

• Native support for Collada files (.dae) would be great too...
    That's the format used by the excellent & freeware(!) Blender software amongst others.

Blender can also export to 3ds but I don't know if the export is guaranteed to work flawlessly.

Regards,
    Sylvain

Corsair 600T - Intel i7 2600k - Asus Geforce GTX 1660 Super - 4 x 4Gb Corsair DDR3 Ram - Asus P8P67 revB3 - Windows 7 SP1

2019 Acer Predator Helios 300

aerofly FS, aerofly FS 2 & aerofly RC7 Professional

• Thanks for your interest in building objects and airports for Aerofly FS 2, looking forward to seeing your content in the simulator.

We have exporters available for Cinema 4d and 3ds max, and those will be in the initial release of the SDK. If there is demand to support a wide-spread open file format we will have a look at it and see if it can be processed by our tools.

here an options maybe? is C++

http://www.skylineglobe.com/SkylineGlobe/c…rrabuilder.aspx