• Is there any info on a mobile update e.g. when one may potentially land or what may be included? A few things were teased months back and now there is no information? Not looking for hard and fast dates or anything, just some indication so your customers on the mobile platform know what is in the pipeline.

• Don't worry, we will update our mobile versions. All of the enhancements of the PC version will also move into the mobile version, for example LNAV, VNAV and better navigation support.

We have no timeframe for this as it is a complex process to ensure all new features run smooth on all supported iOS and Android devices.

• Thanks - I appreciate the update. Are we going to see Las Vegas as well as the new aircraft and liveries?
    I won't ask about clouds although it would be great if these were possible on Pro devices - even if just a limited amount.

• Finally an update on the mobile version. Thank you. Love the pic of the Dash and Nevada. Please also offer up the B777 and F15 along with Switzerland as IAPs and I'll be a happy man - even happier if this arrives in the next couple of months.

• Hi Donka, any movement on your FS 2 PC?

Beta testing might be concentrated on Android as it is a pain for IPACS to get multiple beta versions through the Apple play store. It sounds as if you are committed to iOS! I got a Google Pixel C android tablet, sort of between an Air2 and a big Pro in performance.

Any beta testing would be confidential, if it happened. Good spot on Nevada, not very pretty.

• Hi Donka, any movement on your FS 2 PC?

Beta testing might be concentrated on Android as it is a pain for IPACS to get multiple beta versions through the Apple play store. It sounds as if you are committed to iOS! I got a Google Pixel C android tablet, sort of between an Air2 and a big Pro in performance.

Any beta testing would be confidential, if it happened. Good spot on Nevada, not very pretty.

Nothing yet mate. Got the kids birthday's this month so will see how things are progressing after that. I use Macs so would prefer to stick with them for a desktop version of Aerofly 2 but realise the best hardware support is on the Windows side hence the consideration for picking up a gaming PC for this title.

Yup, just now I'm focused purely on iOS for the mobile side. I did beta test previous versions but have nothing new in Testflight at the moment for AF2. I do a fair bit of product testing on mobile though so have a few devices to hand. I just have a huge soft spot for AF2 which is why I have posted so many videos on Youtube and in tech forums to promote it. Would be good to put any new beta through its paces on the various devices and offer feedback.

• Great news for the update. I hope we will can replace California scenery with the beautiful switzerland scenery.

"Ipacs support" can you add ILS indicators in the flight information menu (HUD) ? It's for Iphone 5S or SE users with small screen. See the example (link) :

• Great news for the update. I hope we will can replace California scenery with the beautiful switzerland scenery.

- "Ipacs support" can you add ILS indicators in the flight information menu (HUD) ? It's for Iphone 5S or SE users with small screen. See the example (link) :

- Once the Swiss scene installed, to be able to delete the scene north of California to earn stockage space.

• There is a real danger of delaying an update so much that it generates customer resentment. The comments on the Aero facebook page are quite extreme. There must be a lot of improvements almost ready and waiting for release. The Android navigation feature is very buggy.

• There were screenshots of a new aircraft coming to mobile over a year ago on the FB page and still it looks like it won't be coming anytime soon. Would hate to lose some of the user base to other sims fearing this one is abandoned.
    We care because it is a good product and we spend the money on it.

• There were screenshots of a new aircraft coming to mobile over a year ago on the FB page and still it looks like it won't be coming anytime soon. Would hate to lose some of the user base to other sims fearing this one is abandoned.
    We care because it is a good product and we spend the money on it.

That's still the case... I see many people leaving and going to Infinite Flight... I think that when they will impove the sceneries (detailed airports) and the cockpits (like Aerofly FS), it will be finished.

• They've just posted some of Q400 pictures on their desktop forum, and since the progress is parallel, I imagine that the Q400 on mobile will just be slower-resolution one. Also, I won't worry about Aerofly being finished any time soon, since IF has always been focusing on quantity over quality. They've got land carved out to be a specific area like London, but it's not London itself. For this and other reasons I switched over to Aerofly. For me at least, the main contender is X-Plane mobile. I thinks the developers also know why I say that, in the newest version. Anyway, hope to see Aerofly continuing to improve, and release periodic updates on the mobile version!

• That's still the case... I see many people leaving and going to Infinite Flight... I think that when they will impove the sceneries (detailed airports) and the cockpits (like Aerofly FS), it will be finished.

I uninstalled 2 and reinstalled the 1. I prefer the 2 new flight options but the Californian scene does not inspire me, while in the swiss one is beautiful. In addition I have blurred images on the 2 and not on the Swiss scenery. I was expecting an update from 2 to replace the default scene with the Swiss (it does not bother me to redeem the swiss scenery). But I abandoned.

I understand that the development of an aircraft is long, but I am disappointed that there have not been updated to add a scenery that already exists.

• The Swiss scenery in "2" will be a welcome update/In app purchase. I have i0S FS, Android AF 1 and PC FS 2 and the mobile versions both are lacking, the iOS has some crude planes (eg Baron) and no nav-aids while the Android is quite nice but has noticeably softer scenery and funny colour. Having a single vehicle for Swiss Aero will rationalise the crazy naming schemes for what is variation in a single theme. Hopefully the upgrade promises will be delivered soon, for both iOS AND Android.