• There are some bug fixes and definite improvements that can be made but I think new content is also key. Nevada & Switzerland would be welcome along with new aircraft and liveries. We have seen the Dash, F15 and B777 teased and these would all be great additions.
    I also hold out hope for an Island region such as the Caribbean or Hawaii.

• Hi all,

I truly hope to see the following issues taken care of in the future:
    1. Thrust reversers on the king air and any other relevant turboprop powered A/C.
    2. Seperate swich/handle for speed breaks/spoilers, in real life we fly with those deployed and still have above 0% thrust.."

The one you don't see is the the one who will shoot you down !

• It's an iPhone 5 ios 10.1.1. The last version worked fine although it sometimes lagged a little since it's an older phone. With the new update I can get into the menu. I see the F-15 and Switzerland as new in app purchases. But when I press start to fly, it shows "loading" for several seconds then crashes. I tried with different aircraft, locations, and various settings. Crashes every time.

• It's an iPhone 5 ios 10.1.1. The last version worked fine although it sometimes lagged a little since it's an older phone. With the new update I can get into the menu. I see the F-15 and Switzerland as new in app purchases. But when I press start to fly, it shows "loading" for several seconds then crashes. I tried with different aircraft, locations, and various settings. Crashes every time.

Have you tried restarting the iPhone then only opening AF2? With iOS 10, I would imagine it is right on the RAM limit.

• Can somebody explain me what differences are behind the three presets for graphic quality? I've tried Medium and High on my iPad Air 2 and I can't see any difference.

Also, it's a shame there's no shadows on cockpit or airplane anymore... Maybe a bug?

• Can somebody explain me what differences are behind the three presets for graphic quality? I've tried Medium and High on my iPad Air 2 and I can't see any difference.

Also, it's a shame there's no shadows on cockpit or airplane anymore... Maybe a bug?

I'm not sure of all the differences but I believe high has the likes of reflections on instruments inside the cockpit and also more objects are drawn such landing gear from a distance.

• I've got to laugh at the Facebook page which I follow for updates even though I'm not on FB myself. Many people complaining about how little has been added.
    I personally think this is a great update - I like the direction things are moving such as only supporting iOS10 and 64 bit devices. On my iPad Pros and mini 4, it is super smooth at max graphics settings even though we have more detail and objects added at airports. The new navigation menu is just a whole lot more accessible and the Co-pilot feature is a great upgrade. Also great to have Switzerland back. This combined with what we know is coming along soon just cements AF2 as the best app of it's kind in the app store imho.
    Great job to all involved.

• Hey donka, can you post some screenshots of aerofly running on your iPad Pro, please. Is just to compare the graphic quality between Air 2 and Pro.

Sure can, will do so tonight as I only have my mini 4 with me. I'm assuming the 9.7 Pro instead of the 12.9? Any specific screenshots you want? FWIW, I haven't noticed any real differences in graphic quality between the Pro and mini 4 when both set to max graphics so it may well be that option that determines the quality if it is enabled on the device. Perhaps the only difference may be a higher frame rate.
    I'll also post some videos up in the coming days in the videos thread.