Weather: Precipitation and it's effects, Temp, Press, Humidity ...

• This would all be welcomed additions to future updates.

In the weather menu it would be wonderful to be possible to create rain / snow areas, but also to set the OAT and humidity ( T and Td would do... ) as well as their impact in the performance.

Limited by Main Thread...

• Maybe a simple and advanced tab for weather control would be good. Simple version as it is (more or less). Advanced version: dew point, inversion layer, humidity, etc. This way you would not choose coverage with Cumulus/cumulonimbus directly, but would create the chance of cumulus forming during the day, where ground temp (super adiabatic layer) obviously is related to time of day, time of year and the heat capacity of the ground you are flying over. If the wind direction is also taken into account (westerly winds create higher humidity near the ocean in California), that would be amazing :-O

• virtual glider, I HEAR you! How long have I dreamed of having in a flightsim, not only METAR data fetched from the usual sources but also a network of forecast ( and in some cases where possible ) observed tephigrams... Working at the MetOffice here in Portugal, and being a glider pilot for almost 36 years, justifies my dream :-), and your's too...

And, it's probably possible, provided developers look at Aerofly FS2 as the promising and powerful flight simulation platform it already is and might become in the future.

Limited by Main Thread...