Fine tuning of Jet Engines...

• Knowing that presently the fuel system is very basic, but at the same time being able to see the FF values in the A320, B737 and B747, I wonder where fine tuning of this values can be made ?

For instance, the 320 idles with a FF in the 900+ kg/hr when it should usually be no more than 400+.... Other jet engine parameters, although I believe even multiple turbine / compressor stages can be modeled, appear hard coded in Aerofly FS 2.

Does the SDK open access to any internal variable allowing for closer to real values, or is this already considered for future updates ?

Limited by Main Thread...

• Hello José,
    the SDK currently does not allow to add 'custom elements' to the structure of TMD files. We might add this in the future if users demand it.

So all you can do at this point is modify the paramters inside the TMD file of each airplane. We encourage anybody trying to find out more, to play around with those parameters. We even have a developer function build in that allows you to quickly reload the airplane with those change parameters.

In case of the turbine element, I have to check back if you can adjust it with the TMD of if some parameters are still hard corded into our physics engine.

• We even have a developer function build in that allows you to quickly reload the airplane with those change parameters.

Not meaning to hijack the thread by any means, but does the developer function work in the current beta? I'm trying to find the cockpit camera that allows the click spot names to be visible but cannot do so. (Wanting to animate the canopy opening/closing in the Pitts.)