ZURICH INTERNATIONAL (Video)

• Bumped into this one on the web, and thought the Devs and others would like to see it. :D

It was made by: https://vimeo.com/user300845

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Hey, you've become quite the Aeroflyer, haven't you? :D

I'm glad you didn't give up.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Hey, you've become quite the Aeroflyer, haven't you? :D

I'm glad you didn't give up.

Indeed HiFlyer - giving up on Aerofly FS 2 is out of question for me.

Still using FSX:SE because of AS16 + ASCA and that PMDG 777 and upcoming FSLabs Airbus, and of course Aerowinx PSX and ELITE but Aerofly FS 2 has the best flight dynamics I've tasted for GA, and in some aspects also the airliners, among the sims I 've used.

I believe I would even be more fan of it should I use Oculus or the like, but that's completely out of question for me :) Still, it works great with my good old TIR 5!

Limited by Main Thread...

• Indeed HiFlyer - giving up on Aerofly FS 2 is out of question for me.

Still using FSX:SE because of AS16 + ASCA and that PMDG 777 and upcoming FSLabs Airbus, and of course Aerowinx PSX and ELITE but Aerofly FS 2 has the best flight dynamics I've tasted for GA, and in some aspects also the airliners, among the sims I 've used.

I believe I would even be more fan of it should I use Oculus or the like, but that's completely out of question for me :) Still, it works great with my good old TIR 5!

You have the new Aerowinx software! It is 100% different from the Aeros so I'm sure IPACS won't mind it being mentioned briefly. I got Aerowinx PS2 in 1999 prior to doing a certain flying course and loved it. It wouldn't work with windows XP or later but I remember it fondly, it was an amazing eye opener.

I now have five versions of Aerofly and have paid for nearly all the possible extras and have tried to support the progress of this high quality and fresh sim in every way possible. You obviously appreciate the benefits from a technically comprehensive simulator and I'm sure you will enjoy FS 2 becoming increasingly more sophisticated in the future.

This is one of the most polished Aero videos to date, it shows the sim in a very good light. It is especially nice getting away from the harsh dessert scenery of lower California. I hope IPACS recognise the marketing value of photogenic scenery in the future.

• You have the new Aerowinx software! It is 100% different from the Aeros so I'm sure IPACS won't mind it being mentioned briefly. I got Aerowinx PS2 in 1999 prior to doing a certain flying course and loved it. It wouldn't work with windows XP or later but I remember it fondly, it was an amazing eye opener.

I now have five versions of Aerofly and have paid for nearly all the possible extras and have tried to support the progress of this high quality and fresh sim in every way possible. You obviously appreciate the benefits from a technically comprehensive simulator and I'm sure you will enjoy FS 2 becoming increasingly more sophisticated in the future.

Overloaded, same here - bought the first version of Aerowinx in 1997 when it was released, and then further updated in 1999, if I'm not wrong ( ? )...

By that time I even managed to use it to gether with fs9, for the external visuals, like XView, VisualPSX and psx.net.p3d can now do with PSX and x-plane10,fsx and p3d. I would love to have a program to aloso make it possible to use Aerofly FS 2 visuals with PSX...

I've also been told the other products, aimed mostly at aeromodelists, are as good as Aerofly FS 2 is. I've done R/C gliders some 20 yrs ago. By the time I owned a Graupner MC-18 radio and their Grobe Twin Acro model :)

Limited by Main Thread...