Where is my Switzerland map DLC located?

• Steam shows that this DLC has been downloaded and installed yet when I drag the map around the screen all I see is barren land and black waters. The default map is situated near San Francisco and I expected by moving the map north eastwards would see Switzerland. Can someone kindly assist?

• Of course you used the mouse wheel to Zoom Out / in while dragging the Globe, right ?...

Correct. My first flight I started near San Francisco in a Cessna and plotted a path to Switzerland. After an hour I had hardly moved from my original position on the map. I then calculated it would take about 40 hours to get there.

• Are you serious?

Drag the map until you are over switzerland.

Zoom in until you see the dots designating airports.

Select an Airport.

Fly.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5