A320 FM/animation bugs

• 1.Slat extension/retraction logic wrong. Should be like on your 747. IRL the slats always extend first and retract last.
    If you e.g. go from flaps full to up, the slats and the flaps presently retract simultaneously.
    2. Flap movement too slow by approx 50%. e.g. 2 > 3 IRL takes around 1.5sec and 3 > full 4sec.

• Well the total time should be about correct, I think I used my real life recordings of flaps full to up and stopped the time for that, if I remember correctly...
    But only the last position of the slats is maintained, do you agree? (Slat deflection for Flap selector 1(+F) is maintained until flaps have been risen all the way)
    And only after the first stage of slats is extended do the flaps start to move?

Regards,

Jan

• But only the last position of the slats is maintained, do you agree? (Slat deflection for Flap selector 1(+F) is maintained until flaps have been risen all the way)
    And only after the first stage of slats is extended do the flaps start to move?

that's correct. 1+F is triggered by speed.
    flap lever 1 < 100kts = slats + flaps
    flap lever 1 > 100kts = flaps

The total time issue might be the reason because the slats on the Aerofly version extend in approx 7sec while on the real A320 it takes 15sec.