• Hello
    My Computer has Intel HD Graphics 4600, Samsung SSD 250 GB, CPU 7i.
    I thought I would see fluently fps. But it is still stuttering. I reduced shadow, buildings and trees, it is much better, but still......
    Vsync is on, texture and landscape also. The rest I will not miss. So what can I do?
    I thought a SSD Disk would solve the matter!!! Is the graphic card as bad?

Second question. I also bought "Switzerland". But how can I get it on my display? In Steam I read it is installed, but I can't find it.

Regards
    UPK

• Is your computer a laptop or value PC using integrated graphics rather than a dedicated GPU? From http://www.futuremark.com/hardware/gpu/I…ics+4600/review

You will need to avoid thick clouds and dense buildings. Try low visibility instead of low clouds.

For Switzerland zoom out the location map and move over to Europe. You will need to change the time, noon is 10:00 UTC in the summer.

• Hi
    Thanks for information!
    it is a desktop computer with integrated graphic card. I forgot to mention I already avoided clouds and buildings.
    So nothing to change anymore?
    And how can I use Switzerland? Steam says it is installed!

• If it is a i7 CPU you should have plenty of processing power and a seperate graphics card would increase your performance several fold. A GTX 750ti would be a starting point and would cost about GBP 115, USD/€ 155. You would need to check what add on cards your PC can accept, things like pci express 16. Your PC manual and several upgrade of your PC searches online would need careful study.
    Again for Switzerland zoom out the location map and bring it over to Europe and click on a Swiss airfield.

• agree with Overloaded. I run an AMD A8 3870k. Heavily underpowered CPU (though OC'd to 3500MHZ). My videocard is an R9 270. Yet AFS2 runs on Ultra reallly smooth.

So invest max 150eu in a decent graphics card and you're set, even for heavy sceneries in the future (probably)

• I am also bad stuttering, and the only thing that solved was setting cumulus clouds to minimum, all othrr settings are on ultra. My card is a gtx 750 ti 2gb.

There's only one way out of here. Piece by piece.

• I also notice that there is some stuttering introduced when cumulus clouds are enabled, especially when banking. With culumus clouds set to miniumum (i.e. off) the sim is completely smooth. Some optimisation with regards to cloud depiction may be required in future updates I suppose.

Edited once, last by Tailwheel (September 4, 2016 at 7:53 PM).