AF2 and nimbus steelseries controller for IOS

• I'm testing aerofly 2 with the controller Nimbus of steelseries, and i have some problem to use :

- how to modify/activate the A/P .... OK

- How to use brake ?

- How to reduce the sensibility of sticks ?

- How to use the menu of AF2 ? i can navigate with the cross button But I cannot validate an option

- how to use a trim ?

Thank-you for your help.

• - Ok i understand for activate A/P : Touch "A" open A/P menu. Cross button navigate and change data in A/P menu. Touch "A" activate/desactivate A/P. Touch "B" exit A/P menu.

- For brake : buttons L2 + R2, but these buttons also reduce the throttle -> not realist

- rudder control : "L2" or "R2"

- gear : "X"

- exit to menu : "B"

- replay : "menu" or "Y" , same function ? Why don't you use "Y" for zoom the route/map ?

- change view : "L1" or "R1"

- throttle and flaps : cross button

- navigate in menu (intro, A/P etc.) : cross button

- elevator and aileron control : right analog stick

- view movement : left analog stick

Other ?

Problems :

- In principal menu, we can navigate with the cross button but we cannot validate an option (no button for...).

- no TRIM simulation.

- how to adjust sensitivity of analog sticks ?

- touch "menu" and "Y" same function ?

• yes no problem.

But my problem is to read some information on the iphone. Especially since I can hold a little further with the controller. I request since long time improvements to better read the ILS and AP data....

• Hi!

I’ve a iPad Pro model A1701 running on the latest iOS version 11.4.1

On this I installed Aerofly FS2.

I’ve looked hard but am unable to find the MFI controller interface on Aerofly when I am running it. The said controller is Speedy and works well in other games.

Please help!

ATK