Request to make the moving map undockable to put on 2nd monitor

• The moving map is an useful add for orientation, however is part of the main screen and so is mostly freely downsized and put in a corner.
    In FS FSX and P3D you can 'undock' an additional popup-screen(like the GPS-screen) and if you have 2 monitors, it can be put on that screen and so willingwill enlarged for better overview without hampering the 'flight'-screen. Can the upcalled moving map be made undockable, thank you.

PC-Specs: i7-3930K - 32GB RAM - GTX1070ti 8GB - 2TB SSD + 1TB SSD + 2x3TB HDD

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

• For me it' s a very good idea to have undockable windows. I use one monitor for main screen and another for instruments. So really waiting for thebsdk to build my own cockpit extractor. The flight info bar for me is good as it is now, no need to undock.

There's only one way out of here. Piece by piece.

• I only occasionally call-up the flight info bar and for me can stay on the main screen. Thank you anyway to consider my request.

PC-Specs: i7-3930K - 32GB RAM - GTX1070ti 8GB - 2TB SSD + 1TB SSD + 2x3TB HDD

Laptop Specs: i7-9750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 max-Q 8GB - 2x 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB SSD

• As a related request: I use a networked laptop for (3rd party) Moving Map display in Prepard3 and X-Plane. Would it be possible to run the AeroflyFS2 Moving Map networked? I think the SDK already provides appropriate interfaces, at least in principle, but obviously a client module would be required.

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB (AeroflyFS2) + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 / HP Reverb / Win 10/64