reading improvement for small screens (example IPhone 5S or SE)

• Hello,

Since a long time , I propose and demand improvements , because reading is difficult for some information on a small screen .

ILS in info bar :

"And the red indications of AP at the top of the screen are unreadable, please report the information in A/P menu."
    Ok for this good update, Thank you !!!

Thank's

• GRRR, I am stupid :o. Thank you Ipacs's Devs for having integrated the informations into the buttons of the AP. it is a very good idea and readable. It is easier to modify them. :D :p

I hope that for the next update/patch you will also join indicators ILS into the bar of information. For the moment I do not see them (if it is already made ?)

@Overload I have glasses for the computer (and screens) because of the blue light. I sometimes have a strong eye fatigue when I work on computer a lot. But otherwise I have (again ;) ) a good view. I think that the red color of the numbers increases the difficulty reading it. For ILS indicator, i'ts an other problem : I appreciate to flight in sight cockpit, but I cannot show on the 5S/SE screen the whole cockpit because the screen is too small. Often it is the ILS who is hidden (totally or partially).