Bug: Latest Beta, broken shadows.

• The latest beta (Sept 9) has shadow pop under certain circumstances when rotating the view in VR and NonVR mode.

Scenario .....

Fly the 737 North over SanFrancisco in sunlight (23hrs).

Select the view beneath the aircraft. (Undercarraige View)

Observe the left engine as you rotate your view from left to right. The shadows pop on and off.

In VR mode, this is also noticeable if you go to external view and rotate to be under the aircraft looking up. As you rotate under the plane, you see the shadow pop on/off across the whole aircraft.

Running all graphics settings on Ultra. GTX980ti.

• Yeah, I've seen that as well, but the shadows have always been kind of funky. I've wandered into the camp where I think now it might be useful to be able to turn them off.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5