• Dear IPACS,

The notes for latest Update Version 2.0.1EA3.36 mentions "Fixed transponder code can be set with Saitek Radio Panel and buttons/keys".

I tried this out but it doesn't work in my case, I can display the XPDER code on my radio panel, but cannot set it.

There's also a bug with Radio Panel COM1 Standby Switch Button, that switches both COM1 and COM2 sby frequencies.
    In the settings panel they work properly, but not once in the aircraft.

Best regards and keep up the good work.
    Cheers

Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.

• My mistake, I didn't notice the default settings were assigning the COM1 switch button to both COM1 & COM2.
    After reassigning the buttons everything is ok now.

Thanks a lot for your help and sorry for the disturbance

BR
    Antoine

Config : i7 6900K - 20MB currently set at 3.20GHz, Cooling Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1, RAM HyperX Savage Black Edition 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Graphic Card Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Power supply Corsair RM Series 850W, Windows 10 64 bit.