Feature request: head movement

• I am completely hooked on this sim! The results you have achieved are amazing, and it's still only early access.

Please would you consider making the pilot's head move in VR? The reason is, when I look round I can see the shadow of my head on the canopy, wings, ground etc. It would be totally immersive if the head shadow were to follow my movement. Spooky immersive! Please give it a thought for the next release.

• You hit the nail on the head when you said spooky. Just a few days ago I was in the copilot seat looking at the side of the Aerofly pilots head (in vr, which makes everything life sized) and thinking how creeped out I would be if he suddenly turned (like Chucky) to look at me.

Shudder.......

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5