Shimmer when panning ...really not nice also in VR!

• Can you please describe in more detail what you mean by 'shimmering'? Can you show us screenshots and give us more details regarding your system?

When panning and looking up towards top of mountains in the distance I see kind of darker shadows flicker. Will post a video if I can upload somewhere. I have an I7 3930@4.7Ghz, Nvidia 1080 (latest driver 373.06 but tried other older drivers with no betterment) and Oculus CV1 on Windows10.

• I also noticed it. You have to look at the very distant mountains and move your head. I mean, this is only noticeable in VR. It looks like there is a different rendering in each eye. Maybe this is a similar thing like the tent with different colors, like I reported?

Specs:
    i5 4670k@4,4GHz
    GTX1080
    16GB RAM
    Win 10 64 Bit
    Oculus Rift

Edited 2 times, last by jk1895 (October 11, 2016 at 1:28 PM).

• I also noticed it. You have to look at the very distant mountains and move your head. I mean, this is only noticeable in VR. It looks like there is a different rendering in each eye. Maybe this is a similar thing like the tent with different colors, like I reported?

Specs:
    i5 4670k@4,4GHz
    GTX1080
    16GB RAM
    Win 10 64 Bit

...perfect description! hope dev team can look into this!...but the issue is present in normal monitor use as well. Very off putting!!

• I get this too. It is especially noticeable at night in VR (HTC Vive). If you look at a distant mountain range, perhaps with snowy tops, and pan your head left-right, the mountain tops change colour (or possibly reflectivity) in a shimmering fashion.